A smart fragrance diffuser that allows you to control your favorite scents from the convenience of your phone? Say no more! Pura is said to be the world’s best smart home fragrance provider, and honestly, I can see why! I first saw this product on social media and was instantly sold. Not only does Pura have a wide variety of fragrances, but you can also select to subscribe to your favorites scents at a discount to ensure you will never run out. The sleek look of the diffuser device can easily go with any home décor and the setup took no more than 2 minutes!
If you read my blog about my journey with essential oils, then you know that I have been in the process of making my home a chemical-free environment. Pura fragrances are created using a process that naturally derives the scents using essentials oils and other natural scents. Pura also states that their scents follow the strictest rules and guidelines in cosmetics, and that the company is very deliberate and cautious to keep the fragrance ingredient line-up at the very top. They ensure that their fragrances do not include any of the following ingredients:
What I really love about Pura is that their fragrances are pet and kid friendly, last up to 350 hours, and one diffuser device can fill up to 600 square feet with your favorite scent. I also love the fact that I can turn my diffuser on or off no matter where I am and control the intensity all from my phone! I feel like this feature is most useful for when you are out and about and just want to come home to a nice smelling home (especially when you are having guests over)! For my home, I am currently alternating between Pumpkin Chai (by Nest) and Volcano (by Capri Blue) and absolutely love both!
As I mentioned earlier, the set-up is super easy! Once you have your diffuser device(s), download the Pura app on your phone via the app store and follow the steps listed below:
- Open the Pura app.
- Create an account in the app and launch the on-boarding sequence.
- Scan the QR code on the back of your device and then plug it in facing up.
- The nightlight will flash blue, meaning that your Pura device is ready to pair with your Bluetooth.
- Select your WiFi network, or search for it, if it doesn’t appear.
- Connect to your WiFi network. The nightlight will turn green when it has properly connected to your WiFi network.
- Scan the QR Codes of your selected fragrances and insert them into the correct bays (make sure to unscrew the lids and that they double click into the device).
- Select “Room Type” for your device.
- Put on the magnetic cover, and usually, the device will update to the most recent software update (if the cover is not sitting on properly, make sure your fragrances are inserted completely into the bay). The light will turn white when it is complete. Finally, press “Finish”.
If you would like to give Pura a try (which I highly recommend) check out my link and discount code below! Right now, Pura has awesome Holiday gift sets which make a perfect gift for a family member, friend, or even for yourself!
To check out Pura, here is my link – https://pura.grsm.io/VeronicaAltieri2020
For 15% off your purchases over $30 use discount code VERONICAALTIERI2020