If you love salmon but like to keep things simple, then this is the recipe for you! I usually tend to incorporate salmon within our weekly menu at home, so this is one of my very regular recipes. This super simple teriyaki salmon is best served over brown or sushi rice and goes well with edamame, avocado slices, shredded carrots, and practically anything your heart desires.
Super Simple Teriyaki Salmon
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. of Salmon (you can slice to fillets if you want or cook as 1 big piece)
- 2 Green Onions Sliced
- 2 Tbsp of Sesame Seeds
- 1 Lime (sliced in half to juice)
- Optional – 1 Tsp. of Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ cup of Soy Vay – Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- Cooking Spray of Your Choice (I prefer the Pam’s Coconut Spray)
Equipment Recommended: Cookie Sheet, Aluminum Foil, Basting Brush
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Then line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with your cooking spray.
- Place salmon skin down on the cookie sheet.
- Using a basting brush, coat the salmon with the Soy Vay teriyaki sauce and freshly squeezed lime juice. No need to coat the skin side.
- Optional – sprinkle red pepper flakes.
- Place cookie sheet into the pre-heated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes (or until cooked through and flakey).
- When the salmon is cooked, top with sesame seeds and green onions.
Serve and enjoy!