Looking for a light and refreshing cocktail? Well, here is my cucumber cooler recipe perfect for any occasion! Check out the recipe below and be sure to look on our Instagram page to see me make this cocktail via IGTV!
Cucumber Cooler Cocktail
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 mins
Servings: 2 Servings
- 3 oz of vodka
- 8-12 thin slices of cucumber
- 1 medium lime (juiced)
- 8 oz of seltzer water
- 8-12 mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp of sugar (optional)
Equipment Recommended: Muddler and a Cocktail Shaker
- Add mint, cucumber slices, and sugar (sugar is optional) to a muddler and combine until well mashed.
- Transfer contents into cocktail shaker.
- Add vodka and lime juice to the cocktail shaker (you can also add the seltzer water but be mindful that it will fizz up when you shake!)
- Pour mixture over glasses filled with ice and top with seltzer water if you did not already add it in the shaker.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice and mint leaf and enjoy.